Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PE 150 top thread problem - HELP Please

Posted by stacie8 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 16, 07 at 22:01

I just got a PE 150, it's used. I was able to embroider one name and then the needle broke and I replaced it. Now everytime the top of the letters are loose, I've tried each of the tension numbers and it's the same. I also tried another needle. What could I be doing wrong? The bottom of the letter looks perfect.

Thanks to anyone who could help me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PE 150 top thread problem - HELP Please

Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure the fabric & stabilizer are still tight in the hoop. It could be when the needle broke it pulled the fabric loose a bit.

Make sure there isn't any thread (or a piece of the needle!) in the bobbin area.

Make sure the machine and bobbin are threaded correctly.

Turn the machine off for a minute or 2 then try it again. The needle break could have gotten something out of sync in the machine. Kind of like rebooting the computer when it's not working right.

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here