Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PE Design Software

Posted by Jmyelou (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 4, 14 at 21:11

I lost my PE design2 when I changed computers.I am now 92 and want to show my great grand daughter to use it and give it to her but only have the floppy disk.I tried an external floppy reader but it would not work on windows 7.I could use up to 4 I think.Brothers was no help ,only wanted to sell a new machine.Thanks you( I do have floppies and it was registered long ago.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PE Design Software

Jmyelou, I have that software program, complete except maybe the memory card (will have to ck). Don't think it will be compatible with Win7 unless your computer has 32bit processor. I also have Palette 1, (same as PE2). I think you can mail me for info via My Page.

o

Jmyelou, I have that software program, complete except maybe the memory card (will have to ck). Don't think it will be compatible with Win7 unless your computer has 32bit processor. I also have Palette 1, (same as PE2). I think you can mail me for info via My Page.

o

i have the same problem ive brought pe design 2.0 but keeps tellin me there is an error and itcannot install after entering the 2nd floppy i also have it on disk and that says disc 2 and 3 are corrupt and wont work :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here