Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sew_clueless_emb2

Which embroidery software/hardware? reader/writer box ? HELP!

sew_clueless_emb2
15 years ago

I have recently decided to start sewing again. Mind you I haven't sewn in 30 yrs. and that was on my Mother's cast iron Singer! Anywho, while I was shopping around for a machine (I loved all the new things they can do), I decided I would like to get a sewing/emb combo. I drive school bus so my income is very limited. I bought a Brother SE-350 because it was the "best" I could afford. My machine came with very basic pre programmed emb designs. I have used them successfully. I need help with the embroidery software/hardware aspect of the machine. I have read so many forums and have gone to hundreds of websites (literally). Now I am at the point my brain is clogged with too much info and not enough knowledge. I want to get a reader/writer box, the most inexpensive one I can find. Since I am "clueless" I thought from what I've read in the forums here, there are a lot of people here that have a clue (lucky for me!) My dream is to someday get the PEDISGN 7.0 so I can embroider photos of my (8 and counting!) grandchildren onto fabric. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Comments (3)

Sponsored