Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Custom Digital Monograms

Posted by sewmommy (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 11, 11 at 13:18

I have been looking for places online that do custom monogram files. I have found only one. Has anyone else found some? I am sick of buying a whole set of letters just to use three.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Custom Digital Monograms

If you have a computer there is a great piece of software that you can download free from the web. Stitch Era Universal With this software you can easily create any letter in many fonts or monograms you like. The software does require that you are connected to the internet with a high speed connection when you are using it.

I have created many nice monograms with this software.

Here is a link that might be useful: One of the download sites

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here