Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Problem with HAINA machine (Tajima clone)

Posted by elis.g (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 12, 09 at 9:49

2 years ago I bought a 1 head 12 needles embroidery machine from China, and still haven't manage to make it work.
The factory's representative seems to keep hiding behind poor english and alleged misunderstanding. Issues she never had prior payment (aparently).
She had said that there will be an explenatory DVD included but the video is just an advertisment of the factory. Also it is in Chinese (go figure)!
I don't even know how to pass the threads from the roll to the needle. Not even to the bobin.
I am in an urgend need for help.

Any Idea will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: Some photos of the machine.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
HAINA machine (Tajima clone)

I currently work in the embroidery machines brand HAINA and machines are good quality, I wanted you to check a connection.

Chase

o
RE: Problem with HAINA machine (Tajima clone)

Hi
I also have a Haina ive owned for a few years thats not been used as i havnt got any instructions, but ive just rethreaded and turned it on and now have a blank screen please help :-( it has power but no info

o
RE: Problem with HAINA machine (Tajima clone)

Please help :-(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here