Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pfaff 7570 - anyone have one?

Posted by faytay (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 7:34

Hi,

I usually hang out on the quilting forum, but I am looking at expanding my horizons and adding an embroidery machine to my collection. Can anyone here offer comments on the Pfaff 7570?

Thanks
Faye

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pfaff 7570 - anyone have one?

I have a Pfaff 7570! I think it is a great machine! Anything in particular you want to know? I am usually only on the quilting board so I did not see your request until now.

o
RE: Pfaff 7570 - anyone have one?

I know the Pfaff 7570 was one of the best machines Pfaff has put out. The 7550 is the same machine just without the Embroidery ability. If you can find one in good condition it would be worth exploring. Just make sure you are able to check it out first hand or better yet take it to a Pfaff dealer and let them check the Calibrations and all the functions. The 7550/7570 are approximately 10+ years old at this stage so be careful.
www.newarkvacandsew.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here