Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Brother PE 700-ii

Posted by puddleducktoo (My Page) on
Tue, May 20, 08 at 0:51

Hello,
Does anyone have the Brother PE700-II with usb port? I need info on how to use it for digitizing straight from the web. It's a special version of the machine that directly links to the web but I am having trouble downloading etc. should I just get PED Basic to get the card reader and go that route? all help appreciated.

puddleducktoo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brother PE 700-ii

You can't digitize with this machine --- you have to have software to do it. If what you want to do is download designs from the internet to stitch out then here is a basic rundown of how to do it.
Download your embroidery design to your computer. Go to the design you want to stitch.
Connect the machine & computer with the USB port.
Turn on the machine --- go thru the first few screens as usual.
Click on the image of the USB cord on the screen.
On your computer right click on the design file and send to removable disc K it will send it to the machine and show up on the screen
Just thread the colors and start stitching.
I think this should get you started --- LMK if further questions.

I am new to this too ---- I have only done a few items, but it took me a while to figure out how to send from my computer to the machine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here