Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PE-Design NEXT digitizing help

Posted by penabq (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 18, 13 at 21:51

I'm using PE-Design Next and my Brother Quattro to digitize some embroidery designs for a quilt. I'd like to minimize the knots on the back of the design. Is there any way to join two elements of a pattern without having the machine tie a knot after the first element, then tie another knot and start the second element? For starters, let's say the elements have the same attributes, e.g. running stitch, 2.5 length, black thread. I want to stitch the element twice, but I can't find a double stitch option (like the one I had in the Husqvarna-Viking software).

There are cases where I would like to link a triple stitch element to a running stitch and then to another triple stitch. I shouldn't have to create six knots, should I?

Final question: is there a way to constrain a line to vertical or horizontal to keep it straight? CorelDraw spoiled me.

I'm grateful for any advice.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here