Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question on PED Basic

Posted by mickeysmom (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 08 at 17:43

New to this software. When I click on the browse button only two options are there desktop and card. How do I change that to access a different area. Example my E Drive. When I first went in all the options were there but after I chose Desktop for a design I wanted then went back I can't seem to get anywhere else. Thank you for helping me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question on PED Basic

Interesting. There isn't a drop down box or browse button to send to E drive?
Maybe you can try this... right click on your desktop saved image and see if there is a "send to" there with E drive option.
OR
you can try... start/my computer/open E drive and drag and drop desktop image into E drive.
OR <---- last OR
I do not have any embroidery software, but I imagine it has to be the same as copying pictures,video,or music to disk. For example I use Nero 7 for saving my photos to disk. I open Nero up and open my photos and drag and drop them into the program then click on burn/copy. ~** Make sure you have a blank disk in E drive before you try these. Good luck hope it works.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here