Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly830

Purchasing/downloading designs

holly830
16 years ago

I would like to purchase some cute fonts/monograms from sites like ebay and am not sure what exactly I need to purchase to do so. I don't want to get anything that I don't need. Don't plan on doing anything too intricate, just want the curlz font and some cute fonts for children's initials. Please offer suggestions!

Comments (3)

• nanciii
    16 years ago

Hi Holly,

I buy on ebay all the time. As long as you know your format for your machine that should be it. Five Star Anita has wonderful designs on ebay and her own website. She has a forum to ask questions and it very helpful. I also get amails from Design by JUJU she has sales that are awesome. Hope that helps both will answer any question you have about embroidery.

Nanci

• ladytw
    15 years ago

Do you have any software, hardware, and what type of machine do you have. That will determine what you will need to accomplish your needs. If you have nothing except a machine. The least expensive and easiest to use is the "amazing box" about $100 and that will do what you want.

• holly830
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just have the machine but a friend told me I could purchase a memory card at Best Buy or other retail store and should be able to download to it as long as my computer has a reader/writer box which it does. Is this true?

Sponsored