Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ultimate box Plus

Posted by susieo7 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 05 at 10:09

I'm going to be bald trying to figure out this BOX!!! I've finally learned to download designs to the box. Now when I try to embroidery these designs only half of the design will embroider. I'm only using one color designs to test this thing. Then when I try to go further than the first design my machine tells me the design is too large for the embroidery area, as if I'm trying to embroider the whole card!
I've contacted the company to no avail.
Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ultimate box Plus

I went to the help section on the panel and emailed for tech support. They answered with 24 hours with a couple of suggestions. With me, it was I had lodged my designs in the wrong catagory in my computer.
Try contacting them direct with their click on tech support.

o

It sounds like the design is bigger than your embroidery area. Are you using a 4X4 hoop and the design is 5X7??

o

I have the ultimate box and my former machine was the babylock esante. It's largest sewing field was 5x7. I had purchased some designs that were expecially for 5x7 hoop. I had to rotate the design in Embird so it was vertical rather than horizontal. Then while in Editor I clicked on the hoop icon. It pops up a list of machines and their different hoop sizes. I clicked on the Esante 5x7 hoop. it then put the hoop on the screen and showed me where the design was in the hoop. For some reason the design was situated too high and at least a fourth of it was outside the hoop. All I had to do was drag it down to within the hoop lines and then my machine accepted it just fine. I have no idea what is happening about your designs not stitching out completely though. I understand that Embird/Ultimate box people are great with tech support.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here