Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Machine embroidery digitizing

Posted by ElizabethMB (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 21, 11 at 10:04

Hi I am new to this I have just gotten my first embroidery machine. I have looked around on the web and found lots of cool designs to download but I am not happy with a lot of them as they do not work for what I want to do with them.

I started to look at free digitizing software and download a couple but do not seem to be able to figure them out. So I am hoping that some one here can recommend a easy to use one as their are at least 8 that I have found and am not sure which one to try. I have tried Sofie Sews and a/Aline with out any success and the problem may be me as I have never used a digitizing software and not sure what I was doing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Machine embroidery digitizing

Hi Elizabeth,
I am new to this too and I got the Janome Digitizer Jr as a gift with purchase with my Janome 350E machine. I haven't figured it out yet but am working on it.
I don't know a thing about the Embird digitizing software but have seen a lot of people mention it on other forums I read. They seem to like it and I understand there is a free version to try before you buy. I am not even sure of the website but you could do a google search for Embird and maybe find it.
I agree that while there are a lot of designs out there, I am looking for something else too. Got to get busy and figure out the digitizer jr. Gonna take a class or two.
Good luck.
Murphy

o
embroidery digitizing

This is a very good website which is about embroidery digitizing. Embroidery digitizing is used for making and giving the nice and attractive look to your clothes. http://www.digit-embroidery.com/embroidery-digitizing we provide digitizing services. We assure that you good quality with good turnaround.

o

Hi Elizabeth,

I have a janome MC11000 special Edition which does both sewing and embroidery, it's a lovely machine.I use wilcom ES-65 as a software.I used to buy my designs from embroideryhorizons.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Embroidery designs

o

I have a Brother 8500 Embroidery machine. The PeDesign card writer/reader is not working, just a red light. Read only? Not sure whats happening. Anyone ever have this happen?

o

Are you using the PE basic..that just transfers designs from computer to card? What exactly is the problem--I have used this for yrs. also have P E Design v5 software with card writer. If your designs are too large for the hoop size selected, your card will be blank. If it is PE design, the designs may be created in later version than you have, and must be converted to earlier version. Alternative..maybe you need update from Brother? Or last resort is uninstall & install again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here