Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Create embroidery designs

Posted by chluo (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 30, 09 at 2:52

Hello, all

Are you interested in embroidery digitizing?

Embroidery digitizing is convert company logos, portraits, artworks and photos to embroidery designs in various formats (EMB, DST, MJD, PES, CND, DSB, 100, DSZ, KSM, PEC, SEW, JEF, PCS, XXX, HUS, EXP, VIP, T01, TAP, T03, T04, T05, T09, ART, PCD, PCQ, CSD, DAT, VEP, ESS, ESL, T10 and T15 etc), including Flat, 3D, Cap, Sequin, Applique and Chenille digitizing.

Other comments?

Kind regards,
Linda
linda267264ab@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Create embroidery designs

I have a new Janome 350e. I understood when I bought the machine that I could just pick an image online, transfer it to the USB, put the USB in my embrooidery machine, and stitch the design. NOW, over $1500.00 later, I learn that I have to have some kind of very expensive software to convert the image before putting it into my machine??? Is this true? Any recommendations? I was told that the best software was as much as the machine! I can't go there! I would really, REALLY appreciate some reliable advice and help!
Thanks!
Gwen Bentley
TurtlesRGwen@aol.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Gwen Bentley on Facebook.com

o
RE: Create embroidery designs

There are free programs to convert your designs. Here are a couple: http://www.wilcom.com.au/PRODUCTS.aspx/TrueSizer.aspx

http://www.pulsemicro.com/pulse-products-2009-ambassador.htm

You can use these if you need to convert designs from one format to another. Example, pes to jef.

Let me know if this is what you need.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here