Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lettering on Brother PE700

Posted by cara42 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 28, 09 at 0:39

How do you separate words (put a space between words) on the LED screen on a Brother PE700? Can you do this with this machine? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lettering on Brother PE700

Do you still have your manual, it should be in there. If not, let me know and I'll see how to do it on my machine. I have the PE 700II.

o

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I have my manual, but all it describes is one word embroidered. Believe me, I have gone over and over those directions. Thanks for any help.

o

I'm not sure if this will work, but on my Brother SA350, you press the little arrow that points right on the LED two or three times- you'll scroll through numbers, symbols - one of the symbols looks like "_" like an undersccore. It's actually a space. Hope that works for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here