Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
babylock ellure- do i need ped basic and ultimate box?

Posted by khawk1411 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 07 at 13:56

Hi,
I'm new to forum and thanks to searching through forums to get an idea of where to start, I have made my 1st purch of a combo sew/embroidery machine- a gently used Ellure few years old (pre USB). Have never done embroidery but want to start. Pick it up this weekend.

The prior owner is nice to include a CD of lots of designs she already had. Now my machine didnt come w/Brother PED Basic Box, but she suggests I purchase it at Walmart.

Having read thru forums, it sounds like lots of folks love their Ultimate box and Embird to get new designs and use them on their machines. As a newbie, I am a bit confused- if I bought the Ultimate box, do I also need to have the PED Basic box anyway? Or can I just buy Ultimate box and forgoe her suggestion of PED Basic? And whose 'cards' do I buy?
Thx in advance for your advice.
K

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here