Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Voyager

Posted by lllippert (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 08 at 12:44

Does anyone own a happy voyager 12 needle embroidery and can tell me about how it compares to the other machines and how much they enjoyed it or what they disliked about it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Voyager

I have just upgraded to the Happy. I was using a BabyLock BMP6. The Happy is harder to setup and use. It is very easy for the foot to hit the sides of the frames. You will find yourself re-hooping to 1 size bigger hoop alot. That will cost you more in stabilizer. The menus are confusing, it's harder to thread and set the tension. My wife will never be able to use this machine. The machine is built very well, but if I could of used this machine for a day or two, I would have never upgraded. The BabyLock is very user friendly, you can take a simple design- hoop it and start to sew it in 2-3 minutes, thats not the case with Happy. I spend more time tracing the design just to make sure the very large pressure foot doesn't hit the hoop.
I hope this helps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here