Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
applique using embird or PE design

Posted by alliejem (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 23, 08 at 7:30

Hi there, I am relatively new to this so plese excuse if this is a silly question.

I want to do applique with my Brother 700e embriodery machine. I have not yet bought any software but I know that PE design allows you to do applique very easily by sewing an outline stitch and then you put the fabric over the top and it oversews it etc and there is no need to create a separate badge anbd then sew/iron it on later.

Could I also do this in EMbird? I am reluctant to spend the money on PE deisgn if I can do the same thing with cheapoer software.

hope someone can help me!

thanks

Jem

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: applique using embird or PE design

As far as I know you can do it with Embird if you have the digitizing add-on. I think it's a couple hundred dollars, but it sure beats $2,000 for PE Design!

Donna

o

The embroidery design is an quite unique and have to impress other for getting good feedback. Yes, there are many sites available that provide different kinds of software to help to design. But be careful while choosing sites usually they are much more spam

This post was edited by nima244 on Wed, Jul 3, 13 at 2:41

o

As embroidery artwork is very popular nowadays you can find many cheap software to do this work. Search on the internet for this and see which is according to your need and skills. You can do the work with EMbird but you must have a proper knowledge of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Excellent Embroidery Digitizing Sevices

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here