Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ultimate box

Posted by silver2 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 28, 05 at 3:51

Just installed this into my computer. Bought a Dakota cd to download and write the designs onto the card. So far, have not been able to get the card to download into the box to transfer it.
Any hints.
TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ultimate box

I don't know anything about the Ultimate box, but can you save it unto your hard drive then transfer it to your unlimate box to write the card? Also it has to be the same format for your machine before it will write.

o

Hi,
I too have just installed the Ultimate Box and learning along with you. Go to www.embird.com/sw/embird/videos.htm then click on the camera that states "Reading Designs From Card." Hope this helps. I still have to do this myself. Good Luck
Cindy

o

I'm going to be bald trying to figure out this BOX!!! I've finally learned how to get the designs into the box, but then only half of the design embroiders, and if I choose the second or third design, my machine tells me the embroidery area is too small for this design as if I want to embroider everything on the card! I've contacted Vikant ( the company that makes these things) to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here