Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BabyLock Emb. Professional

Posted by embroidme (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 07 at 2:16

Hello Gals! I am new here! I ran across this site by mistake but I sure am glad I did!! I am a Stay At Home Mom who is seriously thinking about biting the bullet & buying one of these machines (used). I need some input though. First, I am considering this machine instead of a home machine because I have worked on a commercial machine before I know what their capabilities are and I am afraid that if I buy a home machine I will not be satisfied. This machine (too me at least) is the closest thing to a commercial machine without the commercial price. What do you think?? Does anyone out there own one & what do you think about it? Also, is there a site out in the internet world where people rate embroidery machines? Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BabyLock Emb. Professional

Hello, I too just stumbled on this site. I am looking at the same machine (Babylock Embroidery Pro)to purchase and wondered if anyone has it or an opinion on it? Please give me any info you have

o

Hey decothreads! Email me & let me know what kind of feedback you have about this machine so far. Are you going to buy brand new?? Do you currently have a machine? sherr717@charter.net

o

i do have one of these and i love it. i would be willing to sell it. i've used it for birthday presents, business orders, you name it. what it says on the babylock website is pretty much true. it's a great machine. best of luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here