Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What projects are you working on this weekend?

Posted by lindaoh (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 17, 06 at 22:38

I plan to embroider some redwork blocks for a quilt. I bought a redwork CD that I haven't tried yet.
Linda OH

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What projects are you working on this weekend?

Linda has been bit by the bug! I'm going to work (at home sewer) and but might also run my EM while I use my indust machine. I am in the middle of making 22 patches for my brother's Junior Ski Team! they actually look pretty good, I'll try to get a picture! stay warm all! It's COOLLLDD here!
Lisa

o

NOTHING! I'm taking a break between classes for heirloom christening gown...can't concentrate on anything but it right now.

Mary

o

No emb. this week end. I want to have a look at those star swap blocks now that Bon has hers!

o

Not much embroidery for me this weekend either. I'm cutting out a quilt for my daughter's skating coach's little girl who was born 2 months early weighing only a pound and a half. Also working on a new skating dress for my daughter, so hopefully it will be a productive weekend!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here