Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Embroidery machine purchase

Posted by kandyk1340 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 21, 05 at 19:12

I am in the process of buying my first embroidery machine. At this point am considering either janome MC300E (embroidery only), Bernina 330(embroidery only) or Babylock Ellure. Anyone have pros or cons regarding either of these?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Embroidery machine purchase

I'm a newby too, but I just got a Bernina 330 a few months ago and I LOVE it! The software is so easy to work with!

Don't know anything about the other machines that you mentioned.

o

CONGRATS!!! on your new Bernina! You'll love it.

Mary L

o

I own a Babylock Ellageo, so I am biased toward babylock. I know that the Ellure is an excellent machine-- both as and embroidery machine and a sewing machine. The babylock is made by brother as are some of the berninas. You need to look at your budget and decide what you want for the money you have. Any of the machines you list are wonderful machines-- as long as they do what you want them to do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here