Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tangledupinthreads

Machine shopping

tangledupinthreads
13 years ago

Well, I've been away from this forum and my embroidery machine for quite some time...but now back to ask questions about machines if you don't mind. I could please use opinions on a machine that would be under $1,000...computerized sewing and embroidery. I've looked at several that I think would be good, like maybe the Brother Project Runway, but it only has a 4x4 format and that's what I have on my PE150 and really want to go to a larger format. I see that Singer Futura seems to be very affordable and I think has the largest embroidery format. I started out with singer machine many years ago and it sewed like an iron horse, but then went with Brother to get more "stuff" that it would do. However that was YEARS ago now also, and sewing only machines. So I'm really, really not up on the digitized features of the sewing machines and not sure if I know all that I should about the embroidery features, such as those that can download a pattern to be stitched out at anytime, and the ones that must be connected to the computer in order to stitch out (now that is what I "think" I've gathered from my reading). Sooo... any education I get from all your great collective experience will be very welcomed!

Thank you very much in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored