Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question about Machines (again)

Posted by elizabeth_tx (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 06 at 10:00

Hi! Was looking over some embroidery machines the other day and saw the Janome MC 9700 and it looked pretty neat. I also saw a Janome MC 9500 that came with loads of software etc for about 600 less than the Janome MC 9700. When reading, it looked to me that they did basically the same thing.

Does anyone know of any biggie differences in these two machines? I've looked for a place on the internet that I could compare them side by side but have had no luck in finding such a site yet. Know of any? I like to see a list of comparisons that have the little checks for either 'yes' or 'no'.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question about Machines (again)

Found the answer. I e-mailed and asked. The difference between the two is the 9700 has a color screen, the 9500 does not...in case anyone else was wondering :)

o
RE: Question about Machines (again)

That seems a lot to pay for a colour screen. I seem to manage ok without one. Have fun choosing! I have the Janome 300E.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here