Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
are EM2 & PED Basic Compatible

Posted by moetrouble (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 16, 07 at 23:10

I have Embroidery Magic 2 and PED Basic. I need to be able to save in .PES format, can I use PED Basic to convert .DST to .PES?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: are EM2 & PED Basic Compatible

I don't think ped basic can be used to convert files. The embird program can though. It will convert almost any embroidery file type but you have to purchase it after the 30 day free trial. There are also 2 free embroidery file converters. One is WILCOM TRUESIZER 2006 and the other is Tajima Ambassador. I have never used either of these so I don't know how they work but they are free!

Lisa

o

Thank You!!! I am currently trying Tajima Ambassador and it seems to be working. Thanks!

o

i also am having trouble i have the ped basic and the embroidery magic 2 i have tryed and tryed to use it but i can not get my embroidery design from my computor to my ped basic , so i must have to have another box for digitizing or can i use the ped basic with another program does any one out there know please help m,e if you do i spent all of this money on something that i can not even use

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here