Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sisters_gw

Looking for fairy patterns!

sisters
19 years ago

Hi everyone, I lived in Coloradom Springs, Colorado untill June of 2004. I now live near Newcastle, England with my husband. We will probably live/work here untill at least this coming summer 2005. I have taken up cross stitch and embroidery to occupy my free time when I am not at work. Does anyone out there have any fairy patterns they could send me?I am especially interested in Cicely Bakers faries, the Flower fairies. I am willing to pay a fee for them. There was one in Britains Cross Stitch but I missed buying the magazine as we were away visiting family in the States. I always quilted at home but it was too costly to bring all my quilting tools here. We wre only here temp so only brought ourselves! Please get in touch. Would even be happy to tell you about England if you are interested! I can not find anyone here that does any kind of needlework. This is a sad deal for me. I miss seeing work others do and chatting about it. I even miss my cats, they are staying with my sister til we return. It is quite lovely here and lots of lovely buildings. Write if you can!saehly@hotmail.com

Comment (1)

Sponsored