Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birthday designs

Posted by carlene (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 7, 07 at 17:15

I am looking for ideas and designs of what to make for Grandsons 1st Birthday party with my new embroidery machine!!! Looking for a cute alphabet design. Please suggestions.......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birthday designs

Congrats on your machine! I have had mine for three years now and am still finding new things to do with it! My favorite site for designs is Embroidery Library. They not only have great designs that sew out well, they are not expensive, and have good thread change guides. I also enjoy their projects website. I get inspired by pictures of what others are doing. They have tutorials to help you learn. They give free patterns. And have sales all the time! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Here is a link that might be useful: Embroidery Library

o

Carlene, have you ever been to the Martha Pullen embroidery forum? They are always posting links to free designs, many are alphabets. Once you're on the forum you can search "alphabets" and you'll probably get a ton of them!

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: MP embroidery forum

o

I purchased applique birthday designs from SewSwell recently that we have enjoyed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here