Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Monogram Wizard - NO SUPPORT

Posted by sadpurchase (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 30, 09 at 13:22

I have had some issues with letters in this software (new release Natural Oval & Natural Diamond) - I contacted software creator Needleheads. They provided no support and blamed everything on my machine. I could not get them to understand some letters work in certain positions. For instance, the M on the right hand side does not stitch out correctly but it does when in left and middle positions. Now I see why there is No satisfaction or warranty on their product. Most digitizers attempt to remedy issues Needleheads does not. I recommend Apex or Eagle or any other digitizer who stands behind their product and does not blame issues on a machine that stitches out other letters and software perfectly fine. Waste of Money.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Monogram Wizard - NO SUPPORT

There is a users group dedicated to this program. Because of s p a m problems, I can't say the name, but you can go to the group site at Y---- and search on Monogram Wizard. That will get you to the group.

I'm sorry you got off to such a bad start - it truly is a fantastic program. The group offers lots of support and inspiration (have a look at the project photos!).

If you post your message at this group, you'll have a quick response from very experienced users. One of the moderators has nothing but praise for Chris in tech support at Needleheads, who gave her some very valuable help - and she added his tips to a file that is also posted at the group site.

I'm confident that Maddie and Carol (moderators of the group) can point you in the right direction. Please give it a try.

Best to you,
Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here