Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just Got a PR 600II for Christmas

Posted by lcbear (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 7, 07 at 9:48

Santa knew I was good, he convinced my husband to get me the Brother PR600II, tood a few days just to learn how to thread - but I got there, and stitched out some cute designs. Haven't attempted the cap frame yet, but will try when I have some time, love to hear about all the things the girsl are working on, right now I'm doing kitchen towels. I would love to know where I can get some nice kitchen towels at some reasonable prices, been searching the web, but no luck -. Thanks and lets all post - have a great new year. Lori

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just Got a PR 600II for Christmas

Congrats, Lori! That's the 6 needle machine, isn't it? I have a Brother PC8500 sewing/emb machine and I've been very happy with it for the 4 years I've had it.

Donna

o

Santa was good to you. I drool over those. I have a Brother ULT 2002D & my daughter bought a used ULT2001 last year. We observe that one in use when we are at shows. We love what we have but still dream bigger!

o

It's amazing, I just sit there and watch it, knowing that I don't have to change thread color all the time, and it's so fast, I haven't tried 1000 spm yet, for fear it may fly away. I have two other Brother Machines - One 8500, and the first one I started with the PE 200(Snoopy). But I am thinking of selling my first one. Hubby says one has to go, and after getting the PR - I won't argue with that. Love the embroidery forum, and all you great girls.
Lori

o

Hello Lori, I also have the PR-600II, the 8500 and the 2003D. Also thinking about getting rid of the 8500 because it never gets used. The 600 is really wonderful and very trouble free.

As far as kitchen towels, I purchased 50 or more waffle weave towels from Target before Christmas to make gifts. They were white with a small band of color (burgundy, black, navy, gold or green) and they were $3 each. They washed well and embroidered well. Just had to use sticky on the back 1st to flatten out the waffles as much as possible or my outlines were a bit off.
Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here