Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lcbear

Just Got a PR 600II for Christmas

lcbear
17 years ago

Santa knew I was good, he convinced my husband to get me the Brother PR600II, tood a few days just to learn how to thread - but I got there, and stitched out some cute designs. Haven't attempted the cap frame yet, but will try when I have some time, love to hear about all the things the girsl are working on, right now I'm doing kitchen towels. I would love to know where I can get some nice kitchen towels at some reasonable prices, been searching the web, but no luck -. Thanks and lets all post - have a great new year. Lori

Comments (4)

• msmeow
    17 years ago

Congrats, Lori! That's the 6 needle machine, isn't it? I have a Brother PC8500 sewing/emb machine and I've been very happy with it for the 4 years I've had it.

Donna

• joansews4u
    17 years ago

Santa was good to you. I drool over those. I have a Brother ULT 2002D & my daughter bought a used ULT2001 last year. We observe that one in use when we are at shows. We love what we have but still dream bigger!

• lcbear
    Original Author
    17 years ago

It's amazing, I just sit there and watch it, knowing that I don't have to change thread color all the time, and it's so fast, I haven't tried 1000 spm yet, for fear it may fly away. I have two other Brother Machines - One 8500, and the first one I started with the PE 200(Snoopy). But I am thinking of selling my first one. Hubby says one has to go, and after getting the PR - I won't argue with that. Love the embroidery forum, and all you great girls.
    Lori

• hotelcalifornia
    17 years ago

Hello Lori, I also have the PR-600II, the 8500 and the 2003D. Also thinking about getting rid of the 8500 because it never gets used. The 600 is really wonderful and very trouble free.

As far as kitchen towels, I purchased 50 or more waffle weave towels from Target before Christmas to make gifts. They were white with a small band of color (burgundy, black, navy, gold or green) and they were $3 each. They washed well and embroidered well. Just had to use sticky on the back 1st to flatten out the waffles as much as possible or my outlines were a bit off.
    Lynn

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH