Return to the Embroidery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
deer at waterfall - need your Help

Posted by BettyGem (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 28, 05 at 0:02

My friends husband is dying of cancer and has requested that a song about a deer at a waterfall be sung at his funeral. She would like to make a needlepoint - embrodery of ??? picture of a deer at a waterfall to have at the funeral when the song is being sung. Does anyone know of a pattern or material with a deer at the water fall that she could find

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: deer at waterfall - need your Help

Hi BettyGem,
I have two sites for you to look at and the reason for this is you may have to get the deer and water fall at different locations. The deer is located at emblibrary.com
where you would click on "creatures of land". Then bo to bfc-creations.com click on Oriental Designs" and you will find the waterfall and other backgrounds to use.
Hope this helped.
Cindy

o
RE: deer at waterfall - need your Help

Thanks Cindy for your help and suggested sites
I gave your findings to my friend. But looks like she needs something really easy like an embroidery kit. Our search continues.

Thanks again
Betty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Embroidery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here