Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bose

Posted by jonesy (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 3, 06 at 22:40

Has anyone here used a Bose wave music system? I am interested in the one with the multiple CD changer. Is the sound any better than a regular radio. The size and the CD changer is what I am interested, it also plays MP3s.

One other question. I was told by someone that you can download your camera photos to the ipod while working away from your computer. Is this possible? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bose

No experience with the first item.

The second is do-able. You need either one of the newer "photo" iPods or you can use your favorite Web search engine to search for the words download digital photos ipod and find some software which may be able to do the job for you, depending on your model of iPod and digital camera.

o

thanks Steve. I will check that out. I just bought a 30 GB regular Ipod and it is suppose to store so many pictures.

o

We've had a Bose Wave for six years. The sound is excellent. Much better than a standard stereo and rivals many of my friends sound systems. (Having said that, I am sure a music connoisseur would tell you where fault lies) O

Our model is a single cd with radio version. It has no bass or treble control it just works.

Cheers

o

Thanks broadwinged,

Steve, I did some research and Apple said that there would soon be a wire, connector...whatever to download from a digital camera to the photo Ipod. I could not find a "photo Ipod" listed on their site, so maybe it is any Ipod that stores photos like most do with music.

o

I think "photo iPod" would be limited to the color-screen iPods (maybe some of the older ones, but a grainy silver-white picture wouldn't do much for most people) :-p

Hope that works for you.

o

Bose - YES!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here