Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Queries regarding download of Wii games:

Posted by albert_135 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 23, 08 at 12:53

Queries regarding download of Wii games:

I assumume a high speed connections required?

Where is the downloaded game stored?

How/where is it played?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Queries regarding download of Wii games:

oh, I just got my first taste of the Wii yesterday with my Niece and Nephew. Fun stuff let me tell you.

I did connect their system to the WiFi of the house and that immediately downloaded a firmware update. But it looked to me like the unit has lots of slots for downloaded content to be stored. There was a 'shop' catagory to click. Once you agree to download a game or something, I'm sure it fills up it's own slot on the Wii Menu and is stored on the internal hard drive.

o
Wii Download Questions Answered

Hey Fellow gamers ,
So everyone has seen promo's for downloading unlimited games for a so and so one time price. And of course, being the extreme gamers which we are we question it because of that small bad feeling .
Well guys, I did the research and tested it for myself! I went through 5 different sites, and out of all of them, they all were legitament. So to further my quest I procceeded to price check and this is the cheapest option on the market , also the one I use daily and can vauch for.
Enjoy my friends!

Wii Downloads!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here