Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
magnavox 27ms343s

Posted by luis_gower (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 07 at 10:55

hello, hopefully someone can help me out! me and my wife where watching tv when we started to hear and see that the POS Dvd started to frie.... well the only thing that was pluged into my tv from the dvd where the rca cables.... i tried to hit the braker as fast a possible but it still managed to take out my tv HELP! now the only thing i get out of my tv is a blue screen when its on blue screen setting (backround) or a black screen when the blue screen mode is off... What could possably be wrong? (i think it has something to do with the video/antenna side of my motherboard) is their anyway i can test the circuit? SCHAMATIC? anything please help.......

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here