Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texasgal47

Can you recommend a TV for me?

texasgal47
11 years ago

I purchased a lovely entertainment center which will house a 46" to 50" flat screen TV on a stand. I plan to use an antenna for the next year or two and would like to watch U-tube,Hulu, or stream Netflix. It should also have a good side viewing angle so I can see the side while working in my kitchen. I still watch VCR and DVD movies and do no gaming. My room has moderate light, and the couch is about 150" from the screen. Reliablity is important to me as I keep my TVs as long as possible. The screens with the sharpest and brightest pictures, to me, seem to have the 3D techology. I don't want to overbuy. My price limit is $1000. I'd be willing to wait until spring for prices to decrease with the new models or buy refurbished. I've always been a Sony person but know their reliability has decreased and the side viewing angle is not good. The Vizio XVT3D474SV has wonderful reviews and full array True LED lighting, rather than the cheaper edge lit led lighting, plus good side angle viewing. Any suggestions, thughts, or comments would be appreciated.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH