Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flat screen TV opinion needed

Posted by gillian_41 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 14, 08 at 22:32

After standing in wal-mart looking at all the TVs I thought the Sony Bravia 32" LCD HDTV had the best picture, anyone had trouble with this TV before I go ahead and buy it.
Thank you.
Gillian.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flat screen TV opinion needed

This close now I would wait until Black Friday to buy it.

o

Hi Gillian,

I recently bought a KDL32V4000 and love it! Had it about 2 months now and not had a problem with it. I bought it based on the reviews i read on the web and it seems most people like it!

Here is a link that might be useful: SONY KDL32V4000 Reviews

o

There is a rumor reported in the online business section of some major newspaper, nytime.com perhaps, that WalMart is going to drastically reduce the prices of some TVs the day after Thanksgiving. I don't recall any more details.

o

TV shows have gotten so bad, I'm wondering if the writer's strike is still on - so my little aside is...
Hold off until the shows get better!
(I'd add a ha-ha, but our big plasma seems to be underutilized these days:( )

o

So buy a BluRay player and watch movies instead...

o

Whatever you decide on, get a surge protector for it! I had a TV/VCR combo that bit the dust after a lighting storm.

Radio Shack sells them for under $10.00

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here