Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilmbg

which cell phone plan is best in your opinion?

ilmbg
15 years ago

I might need to post this on 'organizing the home', also...

I currently have Alltel plan, but am considering changing. I have tried to look at all the companies, and am now brain-fried!

I am in Wyoming/Texas/Florida. Alltel is not in Texas, so I lose 2/3 of my minutes due to roaming.

In Texas, Sprint and T-Mobile seem to be the most common- but neither are in Wyoming!

Sprint also has earlier night-time hours- it starts at 7pm, and Alltel starts at 9pm.

I would like to have 1000minutes day. I am on month to month, as my contract was expired 5 years ago- my home is for sale in Wyoming, so I don't want to sign a new contract, so I stay with Alltel right now.

Right now, I pay $49/month with Alltel.I don't even see the plan I have now advertized- it may not even be available anymore!

Do you have any suggestions? I would like to go month to month, but you can't until you have used up a 2 year contract.

Also, have you found that buying a phone/plan is cheaper online rather than walking into a store?

Jitterbug is too restricted- a friend has it, and has had many problems, both with limited area and no service at times.

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm