Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
salbwil

Throw them away ?

salbwil
9 years ago

I have a DVD player, a cassette player , a tuner , all good brands ( Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Technics. ) I also have some good speakers . These are all older, but all work great. Should I put them out on the curb, or do you think anyone would want them ?
Thanks,
Salbwil

Comments (6)

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

Try Goodwill or Salvation Army first. If you itemize your taxes, you can ave a deduction.

Also, just start asking everyone you know. Would be useful at a church or school, too.

• GregNow
    9 years ago

I agree with sushipup. Try goodwill or salvation army first or maybe a garage sale or something like that. There are some people that collect these kinds of things. Or you can donate it to a church or some charity of sorts.

• kirklanda
    9 years ago

If your looking to make some money You could try Ebay (see link below). You never know what people will buy there

Here is a link that might be useful: Ebay

• toxcrusadr
    9 years ago

Craigslist is a great place to sell electronics if you have one nearby. Also, consider a charity fundraising garage sale - churches and other organizations have them. There are definitely a lot of people wanting working electronics. It always amazes me what folks will throw out. :-)

• mdln
    9 years ago

ebay or craigslist, have a friend searching for turntable parts

• tom418
    9 years ago

Just because they're old doesn't mean they're worthless.

I'll take an "old" pair of Acoustic Research AR5's or JBL L112's over a "new" bluetooth pair of speakers anyday.