Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toshiba TV in permanent Demo Mode and switching to video 1,2,3

Posted by meganbushfl (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 07 at 1:32

Someone please help me figure this out.. My toshiba tv keeps going through a demo mode in the contrast, color, etc area and also the buttons on the tv don't work.. All of them volume, channel change, etc, all they will do is change the TV1, Video 1, video 2, video 3, and then back to TV1.. It even does it by itself. You will be sitting there and the tv will just rotate through the settings..

This was an all of a sudden thing.. Went to work, came home and it was acting up.. The remote control won't even work the volume or turn the TV on or anything..

Any help would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toshiba TV in permanent Demo Mode and switching to video 1,2

Try unplugging it for 3 or four minutes.

o
RE: Toshiba TV in permanent Demo Mode and switching to video 1,2

Make sure some buttons aren't stuck in on the remote control.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here