Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cyberhome 300 dvd player

Posted by jwolsey (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 21, 06 at 10:04

i need to how i can fix my dvd player it will play cds just fine but it wont play my dvds i put a dvd in it and it starts to read it and than it says to insert a disk hope u can help me on this is very good player tks jwolsey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cyberhome 300 dvd player

Will it play any of a DVD? I assume you've tried different DVDs (including commercial DVDs if all you've tried are ones you've burned yourself). If the answer to both suggestions is 'no', you can try getting one of those devices that cleans CD and DVD players. However, you might find that the cost of one of those kits is about half the price of a new DVD player of the caliber of a Cyberhome.

o

yes i have tried all dvds and the only thing it will play is cds it w3ill not play any kind of dvds.jwolsey

o

I would be DVD-player shopping if I were you. If you can wait a few weeks, someone is likely to have a cheap "Black Friday" special. I would stick with better-known brands, though. It's not like Cyberhome (and others of its type) has a long history to hold up to.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here