Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ilo dvd recorder walmart brand

Posted by joemary33 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 25, 05 at 20:55

I have been playing dvd's and recording shows on my ilo dvd recorder I bought at walmart and just recently haven't been able to make it work the ilo screen that comes on at first has become all blurred have tried several things but the screen is still blurred the screen had gray and white lines you could still see the ilo screen anybody have any suggestions Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ilo dvd recorder walmart brand

I would try switching off the DVD recorder, unplugging it from the electricity for 5-10 minutes, and taking off and reconnecting all of the cables between your TV and the cable box or whatever else you have connected to it. Once you're sure the connections are tight, plug it in again and switch it on and see if it's better. If it's not, it probably does not pay to fix this unit (if, in fact, you can find someone who'll touch it).

At that point, your best bet would be to buy a DVD recorder with an actual name brand on it (Samsung, Pioneer, Sony, etc.) and realize that most stuff at Wally World is the price it is for a reason.

o
RE: ilo dvd recorder walmart brand

I think its just a factory defect think. You just have to return it and i think it has a warranty right? I also have bought my DVD at walmart homepage and it works well. I just love it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Walmart Shopping Online

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here