Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
betsyhac

MP3 Player, Stereo, Boombox, Car, etc.

betsyhac
12 years ago

I've decided it's time to go the MP3 route. I think. I've been reading and reading and I'm still confused. I want a portable player like an Ipod, but I don't want an Ipod bc I hate Apple. My objective is to store music electronically and then play it on a home stereo system, boombox, in my car, while exercising. I've chosen an MP3 player - Cowon J3 32 gb portable media player - but I'm wondering if I even need 32 gbs? I won't be watching movies - just interested in music and audiobooks. I have a lot of CDs that I'd like to convert and load onto the Cowon somehow. I understand that Itunes has the most extensive selection of music, so I'm wondering if it is only able to be bought for an Ipod? If anyone has any suggestions for the best stereo components to complement this player, or boombox, or clock radio, I'd love to hear them. And what is an MP3 CD? Is this something I can download to my Cowon from my computer? Anything I've missed? Also, any suggestions as to newsletters or publications on the subject? Thx so much for taking the time to help me out of my fog.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler