Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where is your stereo system?

Posted by gunter (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 12, 09 at 14:49

I'm going to date myself here! But with the new tv stands there's no room to include stereo components. Where do people put them or what has taken their place and where do they store that?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where is your stereo system?

Just get an audio stand and place it next to the tv stand.

o

I am happy with my Bose radio and the 3 cd changer. Love that unit, it's small and portable.

o

My TV surround sound box (cheap Sony HTIB) *is* my stereo system. It has enough inputs for components (though I only use my iPod) and even has an AM/FM tuner (which I never use).

In other rooms I have small stereos with a 1/8" to RCA jack so I can hook up my iPod (are you noticing a trend?).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here