Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
magnavox big screen tv problems

Posted by collectable99 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 13, 06 at 21:37

Ok, I have a 52 inch magnovox tv, the kids were playing game cube on it, we shut it off came back down the next morning and a buzzing sound but no picuture,HELP

model # p5034c103
ptv 836

hope someone can help me fix it, everyone wants me to bring it to them to fix and then charge me $100 to tell me whats wrong and if they can fix it. WOW

help please single mom cant afford to fix it.
thanks
collectable99:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: magnavox big screen tv problems

I am missing something. You can afford to buy a 52" TV but can afford to fix it???

o

yes, how very smart you are, not a compliment

o

i have 2 big screens and cant afford to spend $100 on them!!

o

I just can't believe how rude some people can be. If the lady says she can't afford to pay the $100 then believe her. You don't know her situation. Next time be a nicer person.

o

i have a 51 inch screen needs a new outer screen, mine was given to me the person who gave it to me his kids played cars on the outer screen they thought it was a big freeway outer screen scratches all over it i could have never afforded my own let alone a 100+ bucks to fix the outer screen, if someone knows where i can get a screen please let me know

o

I am having a problem with my Magnavox TV, model #60p8241 manufactured 8-17-01 chassis model #pvt910. The problem we are having is I cannot get the picture to clear up. I have tried to clear up the picture using the adjustments on the tv and none seem to make it any better. I have a Zenith tv that I have had for 18 years has a better picture. What is the life of one of these Rear projection style tv's? I have tried other tv's on the location I have it set in the house and they work great. Just got Direct TV, no help. any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here