Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what size tv to pop up from foot-of-bed furniture?

Posted by jenny1963 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 6, 14 at 20:05

We have a large long master bedroom, and the king-sized bed is at one end. No workable walls nearby because of windows, etc.. I'd like to put a tv in an antique piece at the foot of our bed that can pop up and be viewed from bed but also occasionally swivel over to our sitting area.

I originally thought it'd be a 42" tv, but a design savvy friend thought it might be too big.

Thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what size tv to pop up from foot-of-bed furniture?

It might be if it is that close to the foot of the bed. My 37" TV is 50 inches from the foot of my bed and it is a perfect size for me. It is sitting against the wall on a TV table with DVD player and movies on shelves below.

How will it "pop up"?

o
RE: what size tv to pop up from foot-of-bed furniture?

I have a 42" and it just right for me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here