Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paradigm vs Polk vs Boston Acoustics...Help

Posted by breezy_2 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 12, 07 at 16:37

I am ready to get our theater/stereo speakers. Some are in ceiling and some book shelf and tower. Any input as to the best? I do not particularly like Bose in this arena. One local dealer really likes the Paradigm over the Polk.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paradigm vs Polk vs Boston Acoustics...Help

Hard choice as all of them are top notch. Your dealer should be able to give you the best advice if he can see the room your are going to install the system in. At least offer them the dimensions.

You wont go wrong with any. I have Boston Acoustics, my father-in-law had Paradigm. Both are awesome. HeHe, my car has Bose.

o

I have listened to all three brands. All make a quality product.

Listen to them and buy which ones sound best to you.

o

I'll third that. Any of them are good and all of them will sound different once they're actually installed. I've owned BAs and Polks and have heard Paradigms; I could be happy with any of 'em.

o

All good stuff, but I would throw in B&W and Vienna Accoustics if you can find them and afford them...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here