Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Y-GO Box?

Posted by zzeasy (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 07 at 9:51

Also posted this in the "electrical wiring" forum. In some new construction I've seen this covered panel with a Y-GO label for what I assume are the entertainment cables. Did a "google" and can't seem to find anything applicaple. Just curious as to what it is and its advantage over the usual external cable box maintained by the cable company. Is it for the possiblity of switching to/from cable and dish type services?

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here