Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hammett_1882

phillips tv problem please help

hammett_1882
17 years ago

Hi PeeWee, I've just bought a 32" Philips Widescreen Tv Model No.32PW6615/25 which has got a fault that i thought i maybe able to repair but obviously i cant thats why i'm here :D...The Intermittent fault is when u turn the tv ON sometimes it comes on as normal and other times when u switch it on it doesnt come on at all..the guy i bought it off said its very intermittent and what it normally does is when u switch it on the green light comes on u hear 1 click and then another from the back of the set and then a little buzzing and then the screen displays..If it doesnt switch on what u get is 1 click and then another but no buzzing then there is a red light that flashes next to the green light (green light isnt working at that time)...The guy i bought it off had the tv working when i went to pick it up but by the time i got home the fault happened...he was switching on and off when i was there and it was working fine he even had to tell me what the fault was because as it was there wasnt a problem when i was there...Can u help me please?

Thanks

Chris