Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
connect dvd player to tv

Posted by layne56 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 08 at 18:26

I need help connecting a dvd player to a 15 inch Magnavox LCD TV, year,2005.
Model # 1701 1903 2000, or 1936 1100 5761. Not sure which if either is model #. It is for my handicapped daughter.
Layne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: connect dvd player to tv

TV should start with 15MF.....
may be on a bar-code label
and what's the model number of the DVD player ?

o
RE: connect dvd player to tv

Connect yellow, red, and white cables from the video and audio output of the DVD player to the matching colored audio video inputs on the TV.

Turn the power on to both of them.

Put a DVD into the DVD player and push the play button.

Select the TV's audio video inputs with either a button on the TV's remote control or on the front of the TV.

Should work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here