Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
720 video

Posted by joe_mn (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 26, 11 at 23:18

new camera has 720p video. play back on tv. or transfer file to computer and watch it on monitor. i have dvd burner in computer so i can make 480 dvd? or get a bluray burner for computer? so saved files on computer are 720. i see a lot of ads saying how great the video is. but not much talk of how to save files. camera has hd card of course. just leave content on card and play it back on hd tv?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 720 video

If the television has a USB connector or media card reader slot, just plug it in. If it is a compatible file format, it will play back.

If not, use a DVD or Blu-Ray authoring program to produce a video format DVD or Blu-Ray Disc on a computer that will playback on a DVD or Blu-Ray player connected to the television.

o
RE: 720 video

tv does have sd card slot. and usb. wife lost camera usb cable though. video file is mpeg4. have many older 8mm video tapes that i put on dvd.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here