Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bullwinkle100

Magnavox 32' MS3252

bullwinkle100
16 years ago

Hello

Would hope to find some help for a problem with my 32" Magnavox TV. The Model number on the back is MS3252 S431 with serial # 85240150. We acquired the TV used a couple months ago.

The tv would chirp when first coming on, may flicker a scrambled picture and shut off. After a few restarts the picture would come on and be fine. After some use the right side of the picture would shrink in a bit with sudden bright changes in color. Today it shut off while playing and has not yet come back on. If you try to power back on you might get a very scrambled picture and then it would power off. Sometimes there would be no picture but the front panel/power lights would be on. Sometimes it will power completely off

Could you please direct me to a website that has detailed info on this problem. I had an RCA a few years ago that had a solder problem on a shield. I searched the model number and found very detailed info, including a schematic picture of the trouble area and went right to the bad solder and fixed.

Troy Weeks

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting